The wiki page I really meant
is https://github.com/brentonashworth/one/wiki/Workflow

Also, obviously, restoring state out of persistent state stores can only be
made if you've explicitly saved stuff there before the user refreshed the
page. The same is true of the HTTP request-response workflow. No state can
survive through a browser refresh in any case unless the developer
provisioned one of those ways for the state to flow through.