Hi all

I was wondering if it's possible to use goog.dom.query[1] from
ClojureScript or ClojureScript One? It's a third party module but it's
bundled with the Closure version which is downloaded by scripts/bootstrap.
I've tried (:require [goog.dom.query :as query]) but that doesn't work out
of the box for me. Looking at the source code[2] I can see it referenced
several times which makes me hopeful that I should get it working. It seems
that maybe I should add

    :libs ["closure/library/third_party/closure"]

or something similar to my build options but still no luck.

[1]:
http://closure-library.googlecode.com/svn/docs/closure_third_party_closure_goog_dojo_dom_query.js.html
[2]:
https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript/blob/master/src/clj/cljs/closure.clj#L555