Hi all,

I have been discussing recently possibly starting a Melbourne Clojure
meetup.
We have a possible location scouted out already but I really don't have a
good idea of who may be using Clojure in Melbourne.

I met a couple of people at the Conj last year so I am in contact with them
and there is this list of people at
http://clojure.meetup.com/members/au/melbourne/

If I can find enough interested people I will go ahead and organise
something more official but for the moment I am just trying to scout out to
see if there is any interest.

So please drop a note here, or you email me directly, to let me know if you
are in Melbourne and interesting in catching up to chat about and hack
Clojure.

BTW, anyone had any experience with meetup.com, is it worth paying the dues
to use?

Cheers,
James Sofra