So the application submiting procedure for organizations starts
tomorrow but sadly there isn't any word about it at least on
Confluence. There are willing mentors on the clojure-dev list and
ideas to submit but as far as I understood from the GSOC site an
organization must apply to host all these project ideas and
subsequently assign mentors.

Here's how a mentoring organization should apply (may save some time):
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/faqs#mentoring_apply
.
Here's an example of the idea list for GSOC:
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas

Hopefully we will see Clojure as a mentoring organization for the
Clojure itself and third-party projects too. As you can see, there are
students who would like to jump in the development and Clojure
community could make use of them.