Thanks to several people who provided feedback, especially Steve Miner, and to
Alex Miller for updating the web site yet again, there is a new cheatsheet at:

http://clojure.org/cheatsheet

There are many small and medium-sized changes from the version for Clojure 1.2
that was published until early February, 2012, but here are the main ones:

+ New today: most links on the page now go to the documentation on
clojuredocs.org.  These pages have not only the documentation that the old
links had, but also one click to see the source code of the function, and very
often user-contributed examples of using the function/macro/whatever-it-is.

+ Also new today: Added "Destructuring" subsection under "Special Forms", with
a link to destructuring examples on clojure.org, followed by a list of macros
where destructuring is most commonly used.

+ Renamed "Printing" section to "IO", and expanded its contents.  Check it out.

+ Renamed "Multimethods" section to "Abstractions", and copied its content from
Michael Fogus's corresponding section in his ClojureScript cheatsheet (thank
you, Fogus).

+ Added new section "Metadata", with some hints on what all those ^:foo things
mean.

+ Removed mention of structmaps (defrecord is recommended)

+ Moved Regex functions to strings section

I'm not planning on any more updates  soon, but if anyone has suggestions for
further improvements, please contact me.

Andy