I'm working on a ClojureScript tutorial which will be published in a
German web/programming magazine next month. We had a discussion on how
"ClojureScript" could be best described. Is it a

a) a language or a scripting language
I'd clearly say language here.

b) dialect of Clojure (targeting the JavaScript platform)

c) JavaScript cross-compiler for Clojure

d) other ideas???

Something like "ClojureScript is a dialect of Clojure, which provides
a cross-compiler for the JavaScript platform, while taking advantage
of the powerful syntax of the Clojure language." - but I don't like
that sentence.

Quotes:
"ClojureScript is a dialect of Clojure that targets JavaScript as a
deployment platform."

"ClojureScript allows to write code using the Clojure language and
compile it to Javascript."

"ClojureScript is a new compiler for Clojure that targets JavaScript."

I'd be thankful for input/comments.

- Raju