Hi,

I'm thinking about using clojurescript one a starting point for a web
game.  I would like to use websockets as the primary communication
mechanism between the browser and the server.  As far as I know Zack
Tellman's Aleph is the only clojure web server that supports websockets.
Is this true?  If so, are there any guides showing how to modify
clojurescript one to use Aleph?  If there are no guides, how much work
would it take to modify cljs one to use aleph?

Thanks!