Hi Chris

> I think you may have actually missed the point in the video :) There's
> no pausing necessary - if I made the guy move on his own and changed
> his speed, you'd see it happen immediately.

The thing is, in order to change the speed of the guy you need to
refocus your eyes from the guy and start to scroll up and down in the
code panel on the left. And then, 30 sec later(!) when you find the
place where the speed is defined then you need to take a look at the
keyboard to see where your fingers are and... grrr :(

And then when you want to change the color you need to do the same
again... grrr :(

And if you use different keyboard layouts and start to type 'magenta'
or '#XYZ' then you realise 'Oh merde. Where are the '#' and 'm' keys?
Which keyboard layout am I using right now?' On french, german and
english keyboards the characters like '()#"<>$[] are mapped somewhere
else. On the french keyboard even the 'm' is not there where you would
look for it... grrr :(

And then when you finally found the right place in the code and the
right keyboard layout you come to the point where you want to select
'exactly this(!) shade of azure blue' and you start to wonder what the
hell is color code for it... grrr :(

So no a slider for speed and color change makes a *huuuuuge* difference

> Based on what I've heard so far, my implementation is actually more
> real than what Victor himself created and does everything except for
> the slider/color-picker in his demo.

Well, yes that's true. I find your work really great!

cheers

Bost