Hi

If I apply the following function to 4 and 6

(defn arith [x y]
 (map (fn [op] [(op x y) `(~op ~x ~y)]) [+ - / *]))

I'd like to get a result of the form

but instead I get something like
([10 (#<core$_PLUS_ clojure.core$_PLUS_@4f6de641> 4 6)] ...

How do I output the var as written (I'd also be happy with clojure.core/+)?

As an aside, when playing around with quoting and unquoting, I noticed
that the result of  ('+ 3 5) is 5. I'm not sure what I would have
expected (maybe an error?) but it wasn't the third item of the list.
Is there any reason for this?

Many thanks

Paul