hi, I'm starting to modify the One sample application and can't get
the hang of rendering a new view. I've tried looking at some forked
projects but am coming up short.

I created a basic template  /templates/game.html:

<_within file="application.html">

      <h1 id="header">My game goes here. </h1>

</_within>

I edited /public/design.html to add a link:

    <ul>
    </ul>

And now I can click on the link at http://localhost/design.html and
see the template.

To check if I can see this in Development mode, in one/sample/
view.cljs I changed the render method for :init,

(defmethod render :init [_]
  (fx/my-initialize-views (:game snippets)))

And in one/sample/animation.cljs added:

(defn my-initialize-views
  [game-html]
  (let [content (xpath "//div[@id='content']")]
    (destroy-children! content)
    (set-html! content game-html)
    ))

And in one/sample/snippets.clj modified the macro snippets:

(defmacro snippets
  "Expands to a map of HTML snippets which are extracted from the
  design templates."
  []
  {:form (snippet "form.html" [:div#form])
   :greeting (snippet "greeting.html" [:div#greeting])
   :game (snippet "game.html" [:div#game])})

However when I browse to Development the content div is empty -- the
html looks like:

      <footer></footer>

Does anyone have some suggestions on how to display the game.html
template when first browsing to Development? Thanks.