Hi Andy

> If anyone has suggestions for what you would like to see added to the
> cheatsheet

It'd be great to have a tooltip appearing at every function I go over
with my mouse. Typically I click on a function just to realize "Oh,
this is not the one I need" so I have to go back. And this back &
forth repeats several times. IMO tooltips would make such a search
much faster and smoother. (Thx in advance)

Bost