I've been itching to try this out. I pulled down the repo, grabbed
gambit-scheme, and started to look around, but I'm a little lost as to how I
can get it working. Could you provide the magic required to make one pass from
cljs to scm to c? I would be happy to contribute to the project, but I'm in
need of a bit of hand-holding to get started.

Thanks in advance,
'(Devin Walters)