Hi all,

I'm sure I'm missing a really simple way of doing this!

Given a sequence like this: [1 2 1 2 1 1 2 1 2 2 2]

partition it to get this: [(1 2) (1 2) (1) (1 2) (1 2) (2) (2)]

I've been trying to write something generic like partition-by because the
values are maps. Also I want to be able to deal with more than 2 distinct
values.

Thanks!

--
David Jagoe