Hi,

The project I envision would consist of multiple completely independent
conglomerates of CLJS scripts compiled into several separate final
production .js with one single Clojure server.
The reason for that is:
1. Smaller size of .js to load at each stage
2. Each time a browser transitions from one such a conglomerate to another
one, it has a chance to reset its memory.
3. Better management of the overall project and easier sharing of
components across projects.

Do you think this approach makes sense overall?

Every single lein plugin and tools I encountered (including ClojureScript
One) support single .JS out of all CLJS scripts in src/. Is there an easy
way to leverage this? Or I'll have to build my own support of separate
compilation of CLJS subfolders into separate production .JS files (and
support for shared CLJS libraries)?

Thank you,
Tom