David,

You might want to try posting at Functional Jobs; I've heard good
things about results from there:

    http://functionaljobs.com/

FYI, I have no affiliation or connection with whoever runs the
service.

Of course, tweet the opening.  I think we'd all be surprised by how
many jobs get filled via initial contact on twitter.

- Chas

--
[Clojure Programming from O'Reilly](http://www.clojurebook.com)