Hi there,

I've been a hobbyist Clojure developer for some time now, and a lurker in
the community.

I'm very interrested in participating to the Google Summer of Code on the
Clojure team. Clojure is a language that i love, and i would love
contributing to it.

My main field of knowledge is in compilation, and two projects exposed on
the are of particular interrest to me:

   - The first is the Pluggable backend
Project<http://dev.clojure.org/display/community/Google+Summer+of+Code+2012#GoogleSummerofCode2012-Pluggablebackend>
    - My application <http://raph-amiard.github.com/ClojureScript.html> which
   i would like to pair with the development of a new backend for
   ClojureScript.
   - The second is the Native Clojure
Project<http://dev.clojure.org/display/community/Google+Summer+of+Code+2012#GoogleSummerofCode2012-NativeClojure>
    - My application <http://raph-amiard.github.com/NativeClojure.html>

I've put every detail I've thought of about the way i intend to work
through those projects, the understanding i have of the task, and my
experience with the problem in each project application.

They are still in draft stage, most notably, the code for some of my
projects is not yet online, and so is my personal page.

I'm posting those here now to have a chance to get some feedback before i
actually submit the applications.

I know i'm quite late in the application process, i hope it's not too late,
because i would really like to work with the clojure/dev team !

Thanks in advance,