On Friday, April 6, 2012 6:23:43 PM UTC-5, Aaron wrote:

> I think it's a goal to get Clojure.dll on nuget soon, but it hasn't
> happened yet.  Hopefully soon.  Still, we'll need a good build system for
> ClojureCLR that does everything that lein does.  But, I don't think that
> should be that complicated if nuget is used as a basis.

ClojureCLR on nuget is a goal, and one fairly easy to accomplish, in the
sense of just packaging the DLLs and getting them posted.  However, the
primary use of NuGet is pulling dependencies into projects in Visual
Studio.    That means spending some time working the vsClojure Visual
Studio extension to get all the pieces playing together.

When people say "lein on .net"  or "good build system for ClojureCLR", is
Visual Studio integration usually meant, or is there a standalone
experience being coveted?