Hi Chris,

yes I have seen crate. But I wanted something where I can share
the same view code and use it on the client and the server and
use the same api. I also think Hiccup's aproach to generate html
strings at compile time is quite nice. That way the
deconstruction of [:div#id.class] stuff can be done at compile
time.

Thanks anyway. I'm looking at add-optional-attrs in your lib.
Maybe that can get me further ...

Roman.