On 08/04/12 21:05, Stefan Kamphausen wrote:
Hi,

    (= (Boolean. false) false) ;=> true

now, that is really weird. By all means (at least those, I can come up with ;-) it looks like false and (Boolean. false) are the same:

I think when you use the = operator in Clojure it calls to the .equals() method for java Objects. That is why the above works "correctly" while the if test condition "fails". Also when you call compareTo I'd expect the .equals() method to be invoked again...

Jim