kovas boguta <kovas.bog...@gmail.com> writes:

> Holy **** I've been wanting this for literally the last decade.
>
> Seeing the data flow through the program.

I'd like to try it out and see what it shows for recursive functions. >:)

> Being able to instantly see the code for all the functions related to
> your function call.

Yes, that really cool.

> 2. some way to save & store the results of the evaluation, which
> themselves are useful (right now they seem very ephemeral)

Yeah.  You write a function, then some snippet using it, you instantly
see the value it evaluated to, you think it's correct, so you hit M-x
butterfly RET [1], and bang, the snippet and the result are added to
your test suite.

Bye,
Tassilo

Footnotes: