Hello,

Thanks for your thoughts.  After considering your points, I've decided
to rename the plug-in 'lein-tarsier', after the animal that appears on
the cover of 'Learning the vi and Vim Editors'.

As a result, I have bumped the revision number and created a new GitHub
repository.  You can now get it using [lein-tarsier "0.9.1"] and the
repository is at <https://github.com/sattvik/lein-tarsier>.

Sincerely,

Daniel