Looks interesting.

Personally I always thought clojure's handling of function arity is a
bit strange. I don't understand why calling a function like this

(defn testfn [one two] ...)

(test-fn 1)

is not at least a compiler warning, possibly with a switch for the
compiler for strict checking. I understand that it is not always
possible to perform this check, but why not do it when possible? It
would make clojure alot safer to use without a test suite covering
every code path.