core.logic can remember previous results via tabling.

As far as n-queens - that's a problem best left for constraint logic
programming (CLP). core.logic doesn't have constraint programming
facilities yet, but I've mentioned the desire to implement cKanren many
times on this list.

Haven't really considered how CLP and tabling could be combined in
core.logic - but it's been done elsewhere.

David