I need to copy or install lein-cljsbuild-0.1.8.jar to LEIN's plugins directory.
Then each steps works well.

Thanks for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: clojure@googlegroups.com [mailto:clojure@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
nchurch
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 2:49 AM
To: Clojure
Subject: lein-cljsbuild on Windows?

It sounds like lein deps is not getting all the dependencies (there should be
four files to .lein-plugins and one to lib); it must be a windows-specific
issue as I have no problem cloning the project on Mac; and unfortunately I do
not have access to Windows, so can't say what the problem may be.  There may be
a Windows issue with lein- cljsbuild; see this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/browse_thread/thread/52e41094d69f6577

I wonder if you could copy the dependencies manually.  Another thing you could
try is to intall lein-cljsbuild globally with lein plugin install.