Some of you may already be aware of of Domina, a jQuery-inspired DOM
manipulation library I've been working on. It's been out there for a while,
but I just finished up a round of changes that I think bring it to a
certain degree of completion for basic use (although there's definitely a
lot of cool stuff that still remains to be added).

Most notable is a new set of eventing functions; I hope they'll provide an
easy-to-use, low-level foundation for building more complex data- and
event-driven web applications.

Please check it out: https://github.com/levand/domina/

Feedback, pull request, etc. are welcome.

Thanks!

-Luke