Please excuse my tardy reply, I have been moving and with out internet for
a bit. Like the other accepted students I am extremely grateful to Google
Summer of Code but most of all to the Clojure/dev team and David. It is
very humbling and exciting to be a part of the first Clojure GSoC class and
I can't wait to see how all the projects turn out.

If anyone is interested in following the Overtone sketchpad project I have
created the Github
repo<https://github.com/ghostandthemachine/overtone-sketchpad>as well as added
wiki<https://github.com/ghostandthemachine/overtone-sketchpad/wiki/Suggestions-and-Feature-Requests>page
 where people can contribute ideas for features. I will also have a
project blog where I will be posting updates and milestones in the
project. The goal of the project will be to create a light weight
editor environment inspired by the Processing <http://processing.org/> and
Aruduino <http://www.arduino.cc/> editors. Ideally this will provide a
cross platform and ready to go overtone configuration for beginners and
students while also giving experienced users more features specific to
sound design (including incorporating GUI elements which already may exist
in the Overtone project). As the project is in the early stages feedback is
invaluable so please share any thoughts and suggestions.

    I also wanted to say a big thanks to Jeff and Sam who have been awesome
through the proposal process and tremendous resources and again to
Clojure/dev and David for the opportunity. I look forward to hearing
everyones feedback and can't wait to get hacking!

Jon Rose