I am happy to announce Welle [1], a Clojure client for Riak with batteries
included.

Welle supports almost all Riak 1.x features:

 * K/V operations
 * Bucket operations
 * Secondary indexes
 * Map/reduce queries
 * Links, link walking
 * HTTP and Protocol Buffers transports

and also provides some additional or Clojure-specific things:

 * Transparent serialization and deserialization of stored values for common
formats (JSON, Clojure reader, text, gzipped JSON)
 * core.cache protocol implementation on top of Riak
 * Ring session store implementation on top of Riak
 * Unit testing helpers

Welle is licensed under the EPL and targets Clojure 1.3+ from the ground up.

Documentation guides at http://clojureriak.info are pretty complete and API is
stable. To get started, please
visit http://clojureriak.info/articles/getting_started.html. New releases and
important updates are
announced on Twitter @ClojureWerkz.

We also have a mailing list [3] and use travis-ci.org for continuous
integration [4] against 3 Clojure versions
(1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 master snapshots).

1. http://clojureriak.info
2. https://github.com/michaelklishin/welle
3. http://groups.google.com/group/clojure-riak