Hey Kyle,

I bought this, it looks great. However, browsing around I get a lot of
"Sorry, (doc string|Clojure source) not available" messages. Was this
intentional? If so, why? If not, will it be fixed sometime soon?

Also, could I ask you a huge, massive favour and make the app universal?
I'd be completely happy if all you did was allow the app to fill the iPad
screen and nothing else. Bonus points for setting up a left-menu,
right-detail view configuration on iPad.

Lastly, when I viewed a method in landscape, (it was on my iPad, resting on
its LapLog), it wasn't clear how to get out of it back to the menus. I
realised I had to rotate the device to get out. Providing an X button, or
even better, supporting a tap or a pinch gesture to cancel out of that view
would be great.

This is a great effort, and I'm certain I'm going to be using it a lot.

Thanks!
Robert