Yes, you right.
Definitely both atom and dynamic is too much, the idea is to set once for
the whole section at the very start, given anyway the possibility to change
it by bindig when it is necessary...

I guess that i should use only dynamic... but i got some problem changing
the var...
I should look better at the doc...