On 25.05.2012 23:45, HelmutKian wrote:
I've recently been on board a project that will targeting Android, and I've been given pretty much free reign chose my tools. I'm an experienced Common Lisper and a fairly new Clojure user, but I'd like to know about the feasibility of writing real-world Android applications in Clojure. --
I collect some of my Android Clojure snippets on go-lambda.blogspot.com.
Clojure on Android works great so far.