Quartzite [1] is a Clojure DSL on top of the Quartz scheduler. It has a few
convenience features
in addition, but primarily tries to make core Quartz features as easy to use as
possible without heavy
use of Java interop in your apps.

Here's a list of what you get out of the box:

 * Ability to define jobs, triggers and schedules using a DSL
 * Scheduling, unscheduling, pausing and resuming jobs and triggers.
 * Querying scheduler for information, convenient predicate functions
 * Ability to register listeners for scheduler events
 * Access to durable scheduler data stores (JDBC databases out of the box,
MongoDB via plugin [2])
 * Decent documentation (my favorite feature)

To get started, please see this guide:
http://clojurequartz.info/articles/getting_started.html

Quartzite targets Clojure 1.3+ and is released under the Eclipse Public License.
Releases and important changes are announced on Twitter @ClojureWerkz.

Finally, Quartzite is not really a young project: the only thing that's left to
be done before 1.0 is finishing
documentation guides (something that is a high priority for the project).

I hope you will find Quartzite useful. If you do, feel free to visit
http://clojurewerkz.org and check out its sister projects.

1. http://clojurequartz.info
2. https://github.com/michaelklishin/quartz-mongodb

MK