On 05/06/12 17:10, Phil Hagelberg wrote:
On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:20 AM, Jim - FooBar();<jimpil1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Does the :injections key replace the init.clj found in /.lein/? If I
understood correctly, I had roughly the same problem...my code in init.clj
(some debugging functions I always need available) is no more being loaded
with lein2...should I use the :injections key instead?
No, they serve different purposes. init.clj runs inside the Leiningen
process itself. It's not checked explicitly for settings anymore, but
it's currently still loaded. This may go away before the final release
though since all the purposes it used to serve have been replaced.

-Phil

Ok I see...
then why can I not use my debug-repl, which is located in init.clj ? It only works when I'm in the 'user' namespace...I think this worked perfectly ok in lein1...at any given time I could do "(debug-repl)" and I would get the appropriate repl. Now I have to move code around between namespaces or have the debug-repl in every single project of mine!

any suggestions?

Jim