I'm fairly new to Clojure and Java. When I try to call Clojure code
from Java, I get an error "java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not
locate Clojure resource on classpath: bar.clj".

I've created a simple project in Eclipse with one Java file:

package sample;
import clojure.lang.*;
public class foo {
                RT.loadResourceScript("bar.clj");
                Var foo = RT.var("sample.bar", "hello");
                Object result = foo.invoke("world");
                System.out.print(result);
        }
}

This calls bar.clr:

(ns sample.bar)
(defn hello [name]
  (str "Hello," name))

I'm using Leiningen with project.clj:

(defproject sample "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "FIXME: write description"
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.3.0"]]
  :aot [sample.bar])

When I run "lein compile", it creates three bar*.class files in C:\dev
\vaadin\sample\classes\sample. My Java classpath (in Windows) is C:\dev
\vaadin\sample.

Thanks for your help.