On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Warren Lynn <wrn.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As titled, I need to exclude certain dependencies from my final .jar
> file (because those dependencies will already be there in the final
> target Java environment). How can I do that? Thank you.

I'm trying to figure out where you're heading with the requirement (I
wish I had stated it more politely :)).

As the name says uberjar is what you should be able to run with no
worries about the classpath - all deps are included in the final jar.
Since you asked to exclude some deps, you likely run the final jar in
a kind of managed environment. Why are there some deps not the others?
What drives the exclusion? Wouldn't lein jar alone be enough? Why?
Just curious and try to understand what you've already done :)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
Functional languages (Clojure), Java EE, and IBM WebSphere -