Agreed with everything Sean said, except I wanted to point out that making a
unit test for functions that create GUI windows might be a little bit out of
the beaten path of the existing unit tests.  There may be a way to create a
unit test that calls inspect-table with arguments that make it throw an
exception with the current version, and doesn't with Jim's proposed new
version, but not sure about that.

Also, Jim, don't expect a quick turnaround on changes to Clojure core.  They
can take a while to get in.  If you really like using your improved version of
inspect-table and want to use it, put it in your own local library and use it
(or make your own local modified version of Clojure for your own use).

Andy