Yes ok I do get that...but wouldn't you agree that is slightly easier for plain Java than it is for clojure? Especially for someone that has no idea how the clojure compiler works...for example if you decompile a clojrue ns it just seems plain wrong!!!

x = null;
y= null;
//do something with x and y

This is just plain confusing for a a java person isn't it?

Jim