I have a 2.5GB file, and will have other files, where the records are
mutli-line (variable length) and are separated by // on a line by itself.
What is the best way to read the record into a sequence of strings for
parsing, and act on that record, and read the next record? It'd be great if
it was lazy, as it's 2.5GB and there will be other / larger files in the
future.

I have it reading the file just fine if there is only one entry, it was
nice and easy as well as fast and concise, so I'd love to be able to do the
entire thing in clojure if possible.

Thanks,
--Joseph