Surely nobody can restrict/enforce anything on anybody, and I can always
have my own "mycore" ns. In theory, I could even create my own language
without the need to persuade anybody (or just fork from Clojure and have my
own private copy). That will be the ultimate "Libertarian", but some people
(including myself) may call me "savage" in doing so, unless you can attract
enough people to form a new society around you, like Rich has done. :-)