Craig:

If the dominant community attitude is "before you know everything about
Clojure, you have no right to comment", then that itself will be the reason
not to use Clojure. But I think that is just you, not the community.

Although I am glad some people paid attention to this post, I have far more
important things to do than seeking some attention from strangers. I hope I
stimulated some thinking here. I am a lisp lover, and I feel Clojure has a
good potential of being a great and practical language, but it has its
broken parts too and I wish they get fixed, so I will have a better
experience using it. That is my goal (obvious I hope).