>> 3) Unless you plan on staying strictly AOT, and igoring the REPL, then
>> we're going to need a JIT, that's not exactly something you can hack
>> together in an afternoon
>
> I don't follow.

With a AOT compiler like this project, you don't have the ability to
play at a repl. I guess if you don't want that, then that's not a
problem.

> We already have two first class JITting Clojure implementations.  This
> is a different project.

We have two JITing versions of Clojure bolted onto a OOP VMs that are
optimized for imperative programming.

I agree that this is a different project. And I hope it succeeds.

Timothy