Yes, you are right.  Stencil did a very good job.
I only implement a subset.  Test
code<https://github.com/shenfeng/mustache.clj/blob/master/test/me/shenfeng/mustache_test.clj>
.
  "Set Delimiter" and "lambdas" and "Dotted Names" are not implemented.

The algorithm of this implementation is borrowed from
Mustache.js<https://github.com/janl/mustache.js>
.
I read the code,  It's brilliant.

I'v used Mustache in several projects. I like it. It's simple
and brilliant.
"Set Delimiter" and "lambdas" are never used.  This is why they are not
implemented currently. I will implement the whole Spec when I find the time.