If you'll start to read this book, and plan to do examples in Clojure,
then I can give you access to my repository - to benefit from
collaborative work ;-)

I also thought about using Weka, but the "Data Mining: Practical
Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, 3ed" is still waiting in
reading queue...