> > I would highly recommend using leiningen.

You should !
It's a nice program, that I know how to operate.
But, as I said, I'm too stupid to gain more productivity from it.

It's just, that on the aforementioned Wiki page, there is the sentence:

    `You'll need Lein to build programs and run them at the command
     line, and also to use Clojure libraries'

Well, that's not true.

I build programs, run them from the command line
and use Clojure libraries, and pay my rent with these activities, without
using leiningen.

To repeat myself, I reshared that for people with a similar mindset:

You see clojure for the first time and think: Gosh! That's great.
Lets play with it. It took me a while, until I saw the use of 'make'
for my C programming, and it took me a while,
until I saw the use of 'ant' for my java programming,
so one might give oneself a litte bit of time, until you
grow a need for leiningen.
I learn alot, from first doing things myself. And my script helps in doing
so.
And it is very easy, I hope.

People like me, might be put off, by reading that Clojure is not enough.
That you need something more.

Well, thats all for the matter.

Heinz.