Hi,

Seems cool.
Is it supposed to work in an Emacs (slime) repl?

When I tried on of the examples: (table [["1" "2"] ["3" "4"]])
I've got a [Thrown class java.lang.NumberFormatException]

And when looking where the code breaks, when doing :
(clojure.java.shell/sh "/bin/sh" "-c" "stty -a < /dev/tty")

I've got:
{:out "speed 38400 baud; *rows 0; columns 0*; <snip>}

Also I had to remove a Datomic deps in the project declaration :)
[table "0.3.0" :exclusions [com.datomic/datomic]]

(By the way, searching "datomic" on clojars make the web page break:
https://clojars.org/search?q=datomic).

Cheers,

Denis