Hi all,

I've just watched Dave Ray's mini demo of seesaw on infoQ and what amazed
me (apart from the actual library) was the gorgeous documentation that is
attached to all the functions. Dave has done an amazing job - even though
it is essentially a swing wrapper you can get a lot done without knowing
any swing at all!!! This is pretty good stuff...I was wondering if there is
an easier way to generate docstrings like that without alligning spaces and
tab manuallys and more importantly without inlining them with the
functions.  I know it sounds a bit silly but if your source code is
dominated by docs then it is really hard to navigate up and down...I am
generally trying to keep my docs minimal with only plain english and rarely
more than 3-4 lines. However, after seeing what Dave has done I feel rather
jealous! Whenever I tried to produce docs like his the result is rather
ugly unless i systematically fiddle with it through trial and error...So in
essence 2 questions:

-Is there a way write the docs in a separate place (different section of
the document or different document altogether)?
-Is there another way to style your documentation text other than manual
evolutionary means (trial and error)?

Just in case Dave is lurking around,
-You actually wrote and styled  all that documentation by hand?

Jim