Hi Larry,

I've been working on a library to provide conveniences similar to what you
described. It makes it really easy to generate nicely styled forms. You can
specify default values for your form, validation functions to run upon form
submission, and actions to execute in the event of successful or failed
validation. The library is called forms-bootstrap and it is meant to be
used with the Noir Web framework and Twitter's Bootstrap CSS.

Heres the link:
https://github.com/dpetrovics/forms-bootstrap

I've been working on it in my spare time and its still quite new, so it may
change quite a bit in the near future. I hope people will find it useful--
and I would welcome any feedback you may have!

Cheers
David