Hi All

I'm trying to run the clojure contrib profiler and I'm getting an error.
 Has anyone faced the same problem?

user=> (use 'clojure.contrib.profile)
nil
user=> (defn my-function [x y]
                (let [sum (prof :addition (+ x y))
                      product (prof :multiplication (* x y))]
                  [sum product]))
#'user/my-function
user=> (profile (dotimes [i 10000] (my-function 3 4)))
IllegalStateException Can't dynamically bind non-dynamic var:
clojure.contrib.profile/*profile-data*  clojure.lang.Var.pushThreadBindings
(Var.java:353)

user=> *enable-profiling*
true

my project.clj looks like this

(defproject clam "0.1.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "Data description language for parsing text streams"
  :url "https://github.com/mowat27/clam";
  :license {:name "MIT Licence"
            :url "http://copyfree.org/licenses/mit/license.txt"}
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.4.0"]
                 [org.clojure/clojure-contrib "1.2.0"]
                 [midje "1.4.0"]
                 [com.stuartsierra/lazytest "1.2.3"]]
  :repositories {"stuart" "http://stuartsierra.com/maven2"})