On 07/08/12 13:19, David Nolen wrote:
(= (- x a) (- y b))

Is not going to work. You probably want.

(project [x y a b]
  (== (- x a) (- y b)))

Though of course isn't relational. This kind of thing is probably now better handled by the new CLP(FD) functionality. I'm planning on adding some sugar / inference to make this kind of thing less tedious.

Thanks a million David! my final solution is this:

(defn bishop-moves [x y]
(let [board [0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7]]
      (run* [q]
      (fresh [a b]