Definitely +1 for Cascalog -- I maintain Cascalog, along with Nathan Marz.
Here's the wiki:

https://github.com/nathanmarz/cascalog/wiki

Head on over to the
cascalog-user<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/cascalog-user>
mailing
list with any questions. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Sam Ritchie, Twitter Inc
703.662.1337
@sritchie

(Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org)