Few Things:

1) intro

This doesn't work:

*To learn about a function, you can examine its docstring. Print the
docstring for println using the form*
*(doc println)*
*
*
Unable to resolve symbol: doc in this context
  [Thrown class java.lang.RuntimeException]

(and other similar functions)

2) names-and-places : doc did not work either

Note : 1 and 2 would require
user> (use 'clojure.repl)
to make them work. I already had emacs setup so I just jumped to the end of
setup so maybe I have some differences. Hence it would be nice if you
mention this.

3) names-and-places :
difference between refer and use is not clear.

Only tried the first two levels. Looks great to me. Though I am not sure if
a total newbie would be able to pick this up. I knew a lot of stuff already
from before so I had some idea what it was saying.

But great for someone who has some idea about clojure and wants to get
better at it.

Will share full review once I am done.
Cheers!